On the 77th Janamotsav of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale
Series of Articles introducing the unique mission of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale
Author : Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Jayant Athavale
In the previous Issue (Year 13 : Issue 9), in Article 1 of ‘Vyashti and samashti sadhana of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale’, we learnt about the organisations and programmes such as Indian Society for Clinical Hypnosis and Research, Sanatan Bharatiya Sanskruti Sanstha, establishing Ashrams & Sevakendras and ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ Periodicals, etc. under the vyashti sadhana of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale.
We also read about the organisations initiated by and programmes initiated by Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale and for which He is the source of Inspiration, their objectives, the scale of expansion’, etc. under His samashti sadhana. In this Part, we will learn about some more organisations and programmes under the samashti sadhana of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale.
1. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale could
propagate Spirituality due to the blessings of His Guru Saint Bhaktaraj Maharaj – whose words – ‘The US will come to you’ proved to be true ! : Once Saint Bhaktaraj Maharaj asked me to proceed to the US to teach spiritual practice; however, I told Him that I could not go due to financial constraints. In reply, He said, “Then the US will come to you”. As He had predicted, now the spiritually curious people from all over the world are coming to Sanatan’s Ramnathi Ashram to learn about Spirituality and spiritual practice.
2. To survive the World War 3, Sanatan Sanstha and Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) are teaching spiritual practice : World War 3 is in the offing. Many Saints and Nadipatti readers have said that in this War, half of the world’s population will perish, and those who survive will have to undergo severe distress. At that time, no country will be able to save anyone. Only God will save a few.
During a War such as this, God destroys the evildoers and does not save ‘decent’ people either, but saves His devotees. Decent individuals mostly do not know how to perform spiritual practice or how to practice devotion. To make them aware of these, Sanatan Sanstha and SSRF are teaching spiritual practice in India and overseas respectively.
3. Since both the organisations are not looking for money or fame, seekers are becoming qualified to obtain God’s grace : Both the organisations do not hanker for money or fame. Since the objective of Sanatan Sanstha as well as SSRF is pious, propagation of spiritual practice is going on in India and overseas satisfactorily, and the seekers are becoming qualified to obtain God’s grace by progressing spiritually. Sanatan Sanstha has commenced an expansive mission to prepare seekers at the physical, mental and spiritual levels so that they are protected during the War.
In Sanatan Sanstha and SSRF, more importance is given to practicals than theoretical information, which is usually given in lectures, discourses, etc. by others.
1. Some programmes to propagate Spirituality
1A. The number of satsangs and meetings every month in India and attendance (as of March 2019).
Sanatan Sanstha has about 2,000 active seekers, not activists. One seeker can carry out the work of 300 activists on the strength obtained through spiritual practice. All this becomes possible due to God’s blessings and Chaitanya obtained through spiritual practice.
1B. Over 450 lectures on spiritual practice every month and Gurupournima festivals at 100 places every year
1C. Propagation of Spirituality in Kumbha Melas and religious fairs
1D. Organising workshop on spiritual practice
2. Programmes aimed at imparting education on Dharma : Boards and exhibitions about education on Dharma, Sanatan Almanacs, Exercise books on Sanskars, handbills, etc.
3. Sanatan’s Purohit Pathashala
4. Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra (Study Centre) : Over 40 Spokespersons who were trained in the ‘Spokesperson Training Workshops’ organised by this Kendra have effectively presented the side of Hindus in hundreds of panel discussions on TV channels.
5. Mission of establishing the ‘Hindu Nation’
5A. Yajna-Yaga (Rituals of sacrificial fires) and religious rituals : For my good health and that of seekers, to remove obstacles in the mission of propagating Spirituality and for establishing the ‘Hindu Nation’ at the earliest, 97 Yajna-Yaga and other religious rituals have been performed.
5B. Assisting Hindu Janajagruti Samiti in various programmes on creating awakening about serving the Nation & Dharma.
6. Guidance for manufacturing sattvik products : Guiding the manufacturers of sattvik products such as incense- sticks, Kumkum (Red powder made from turmeric), camphor, Ashtagandha, etc. which attract the Principles of Deities. Seekers have also had spiritual experiences of spiritual healing taking place on them due to the use of these sattvik products.
7. Inventing various methods of spiritual remedies and conducting research : Various spiritual remedies so as to get rid of the spiritual distress of seekers were devised. Spiritual research has been carried out and is going on regarding empty box remedies, salt-water remedies, chanting, reciting mantras, making mudras (Body or hand posture used for directing the flow of spiritual energy into the Sushumnanadi), doing nyas (Focussing of energy flow through the medium of the fingers joined at the tips), spiritual Yantras (Device/shape which represents a Deity; for example, Shreeyantra), etc.
8. Over 20,00,000 viewers from 185 countries for ‘Sanatan.org’ made available in 5 Indian languages and English : Earlier, I used to think only about seekers. Now, the thoughts regarding the decent people also started to come. Hence, the worldwide mission of propagating Spirituality is underway so that such people also understand the science of Spirituality and spiritual practice.
9. Thousands of seekers have progressed spiritually and are progressing despite not having met me at all
9A. 1,228 seekers have been liberated from the cycles of birth & death
9B. 87 seekers have attained Sainthood
9C. 14 Saints have become Sadgurus
9D. One Saint became a Paratpar Guru
1. Attendance of Dharmashikshanvargs (Weekly classes that impart education on Dharma) and meetings of devout Hindus in India (as of March 2019)
|2. Meetings of devout Hindus||89||352|
2. Hindu Rashtra-Jagruti Sabhas (meetings) : As of March 2019, awakening has been created in 19.3 lakh Hindus through 1,735 ‘Hindu Rashtra-Jagruti Sabhas’ organised in 13 States and in 7 languages.
3. Organising National, State and District-level Conventions for uniting Hindus : Organising of National, State and District level Hindu Conventions started in 2012. As of March 2019, 7 National, 47 Zonal, 12 State-level and 37 District-level Conventions (Total 103) have been organised and through them, 175 devout Hindu organisations from 18 States have got connected with the mission.
4. Monthly agitations under the aegis of National Hindu Movement : As of March 2019, 332 subjects related to Hindus have been brought to light through the Monthly agitations that take place under the aegis of National Hindu Movement at 1,516 places in 8 States.
5. Enlightenment through exhibitions of boards, handbills, social media, etc.
6. Successful legal battles against insult to the National Flag and the issue of cow-slaughter.
7. Agitations along with like-minded organisations on building Ram Mandir, revoking Article 370 from Kashmir, the unresolved issue of Kashmiri Hindus, religious conversion of Hindus, Love jihad, etc.
8. Participation in hundreds of panel-discussions on TV channels for effectively presenting the side of Hindus.
9. Undertaking the mission for upliftment of society : Organising health camps, First-aid training classes, disaster management training classes, creating awakening against the evil tendencies in society, etc.
10. Every year, over 21,50,000 viewers (From 1.4.2018 to 31.3.2019) from 190 countries visited the website of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti – HinduJagruti.org
11. Over 12,60,000 viewers (From 1.4.2018 to 31.3.2019) from 180 countries visited the website ‘Balsanskar.com’.
1. 364 proactive seekers in 45 countries
2. Holy texts in various foreign languages
2A. Holy texts in Spanish – 500 copies of 2 Holy texts
2B. Holy texts in French – 1,000 copies of 4 Holy texts
2C. Holy texts in German – 2,500 copies of 9 Holy texts
2D. 4,500 copies in all foreign languages
3. Manufacturing sattvik products
4. 60,76,834 viewers (From 1.4.2018 to 31.3.2019) from 190 countries for the website SSRF.org
5. Spiritual progress of seekers
5A. 23 seekers have been liberated from the cycles of birth and death
5B. 3 seekers have attained Sainthood
5C. One Saint has become a Sadguru
Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay
1. Organised 46 spiritual workshops (Ongoing activity)
2. Presented research papers in 11 National and 45 International Scientific Conferences (Ongoing activity)
3. Research being conducted on events that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect, with the welfare of the human race as the objective (Ongoing activity)
4. Undertook study-tours to look for signs of Hindu culture which had spread throughout the world in the ancient times (Ongoing activity)
5. Preserved over 15,000 artefacts which are unique from the spiritual perspective in the ‘Spiritual Museum’
6. Over 20,000 Holy texts in the ‘Spiritual Library’
7. Prepared DVDs imparting education on Dharma on various spiritual topics (Ongoing activity)
8. Commencement of the Path of spiritual practice – ‘Art for God-realisation’ (Ongoing activity)
9. Thorough research at the spiritual level on Astrology, which is one of the 6 Vedas (Ongoing activity)
10. Research on Divine children who have taken birth on earth from higher regions for competently governing the coming ‘Hindu Nation’ (More information on this aspect will be given in Article 3)
News channel ‘Hindu Varta’ on the Internet
This project laid the foundation of a news channel for the Hindus and was functional from 29.12.2014 to 29.1.2016. It will restart once the necessary equipment and manpower become available.
– Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale
(To be continued)
(For more information about the mission, please read – ‘Brief introduction to the expansive and unique mission of Paratpar Guru [Dr.] Athavale)